"For with each dawn, she found new hope that someday, her dreams of happiness would come true." -Cinderella

Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Florida Bucket List

Since I will be spending six months (and maybe more later) in Florida, it only seems fitting that I make a list of things I should do and see while I am there. I am going to open it up to my Twitterverse and get some suggestions, especially since some people have probably gone and done more things there than I have.
So...here goes!

  1. Visit St. Augustine. (Suggested by Mandy) Oldest city in Florida. About two hours away. (Might be making that up) Apparently small, beautiful, in that historic way.
  2. Harry Potter Premiere. Probably would be even better if I could make that happen in the Harry Potterland. (I know it's not Disney, but I freaking love Harry Potter)
  3. Not get left at a ride again. Yeah that happened when I was 12 and went with Girl Scouts. Oops.
  4. Beer Tour at Epcot. Apparently each country has a beer to try...(Suggested by Katie)
  5. (Whitney's suggestion, which is too inapprop to post--I'm putting it on here so you can use your imagination)
  6. Shamu (Becky's suggestion)... I never saw Free Willy, but I heard the original Shamu died, and now they just call the main orca "Shamu"....again, I could be making this up. Guess I will have to go to SeaWorld and find out.
  7. Airboat tour of Everglades. (Katie again)  As long as I don't get eaten by crocodiles, and can find where Dexter found the bodies last season.
  8. Try Cuban-esque coffees. (Katie)
  9. DJ's Deck (Mom)
  10. Dixie Crossroads (Mom) --Is this a restaurant or square dancing?
  11. Hops (Mom) --she has a lotta restaurants for me to go to apparently.
Open for more suggestions. I will cross them off as I do them, and write about it!! =)

No comments:

Post a Comment