"For with each dawn, she found new hope that someday, her dreams of happiness would come true." -Cinderella

Monday, November 7, 2011

Fail.

Once again, it has taken my an ample amount of time to remember to update y'all on my life. On the bright side, this does mean that I am probably too preoccupied with enjoying my life, work, and the wonderful weather to remember to write much. Realistically, I am probably too tired and too busy texting my friends when I get home from work to want to write much. That and a lot of stuff that happens should just remain a secret. I wouldn't want to ruin anything for anyone. Not that anyone reads this shit anyway.

So I got my wisdom teeth out on Friday, and since then I have been sleeeeeeeeping and doing absolutely nothing. Today is my last full day off, of 5, then I work tomorrow night and then have two more days off....Lazy much? No really I just gave away shifts cuz my requests were denied and then didn't find any I wanted to pick up. I'm a park snob really, and didn't want to work mornings and I really only enjoy the park I work at. Haha. So I have a LOT of free time on my hands, most of which has been spent asleep, laying in bed, or talking about going back to bed.

I did, however, decide that I am going to try to be thankful for things this month. After all, it is close to Thanksgiving...and insert some cliche comment about being grateful for the blessings I have.

No comments:

Post a Comment