This is me, counting my blessings. Updates (mostly) daily. I'll try my hardest.
Nov 1- I am thankful for having a job. Plus side is that I LOVE IT! I dance and play and act like a kid--and that is my job. Woody and Jessie did the Bernie dance that night and it just made my day.
Nov 2- I am thankful for magic. Seeing other people's faces when something happens that made their day, just being there to witness it, I love it. I dont have to know your life story or what brings you to where you are, but knowing that someone is making lifelong memories is just fantastic to me.
Nov 3- I am thankful for smiling. I can, so I do. Its contagious you know. And with the teeth coming out, its going to hurt. But I'll smile on the inside, cuz I just can't help it :)
Nov 4- I am thankful for friends. Got my teeth out, and fortunately I had a friend to get me there and stay with me, and others who checked on me throughout the day. I didn't know these people before 5 months ago, and here they are looking after me like we've been friends forever.
Nov 5- I am thankful that I have a bed to sleep in and a roof over my head. Some people aren't as lucky.
Nov 6- I am thankful that I have a flexible job and was allowed to take all this time off work to recover. Even if I am starting to get cabin fever. I'm not in pain, on drugs, at work.
Nov 7- I am thankful
No comments:
Post a Comment